Di Lampard, the World Class Showjumping Performance Manager has announced her squad of five that will be travelling to Falsterbo, Sweden for the sixth leg of this year’s Europe Division One CSIO 5* Furusiyya FEI Nations Cup competitions.
The CSIO5* competition at the Falsterbo Horse Show will commence on Thursday 9th July with the Nations Cup scheduled to take place on Friday 10th July at 14.30 hours local time. The Grand Prix will then take place on the final day of competition, Sunday 12th July, at 14.00 hours local time.
The squad selected is as follows:
- William Funnell from Dorking, Surrey with the 14 year-old British bred brown stallion Billy Congo owned by Billy Stud
- Yazmin Pinchen from Ifield, West Sussex on the 13 year-old British bred bay mare Ashkari owned by Nancy Pinchen
- Laura Renwick from Maldon, Essex with her own and John Renwick’s 9 year-old British bred bay gelding Bintang II
- Michael Whitaker from Nottinghamshire and the 10 year-old British bred chestnut gelding Calcourt Falklund owned by Beverley Widdowson
- William Whitaker, a World Class Development Programme rider from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire with Elisabeth Fredlund’s 12 year-old dark brown gelding Fandango III
Further information on the show and for results once the show is underway can be found by visiting www.falsterbohorseshow.com. Full information in respect of the Furusiyya FEI Nations Cup series can be found by visiting www.fei.org.
FEI TV will be showing live footage from the event, to access this please visit www.feitv.org. The programme will also be shown at a later date on Horse & Country TV. Please visit www.britishshowjumping.co.uk and click on ‘What’s on TV’ for broadcast times.
The British Showjumping Teams are supported by the UK Sport National Lottery funded World Class Programme.