British Eventing release
The British eventing team who will represent GB for the home leg of the FEI Nations Cup series hosted at Houghton Hall International, 26th – 29th May 2016 has been announced.
The team is as follows:
- Sarah Bullimore (43) with Mr Christopher Gilles and her own Valentino V
- Laura Collett (26) riding Mr Bass, owned by Mrs Lyn How, Mrs Louise Scott, Mr Nick How, Mr Keith Scott and Laura
- Coral Keen (28) and Total Equestrian Construction’s Wellshead Fare Opposition
- Izzy Taylor (32) on Mr Tom Strong’s Call Me Maggie May
The team head to the third competition in the nine event series off the back of a fantastic performance last month in Ireland. GB lifted the trophy at the Ballindenisk Nations Cup, the third year in a row that the British team have secured first place at the Irish event, and collected the maximum 100 points which leaves them in third place heading in to round three this weekend.
For more information on Houghton Hall International visit their website HERE.
The British Eventing teams are supported by the Equestrian World Class Programme. The Programme, which encompasses both Podium and Podium Potential squads, focuses on identifying talent, developing potential and maximising medal winning performances on the world stage. The Programme has been funded by the National Lottery via UK Sport since 1998 and is a portfolio within the British Equestrian Federation.
2016 Series Dates:
- Fontainebleau (FRA) 23 - 25 March 2016
- Ballindenisk (IRL) 22 - 24 April 2016
- Houghton Hall (GBR) 26 - 29 May 2016
- Strzegom (POL) 24 - 26 June 2016
- The Plains (USA) 08 - 10 July 2016
- Aachen (GER) 14 - 17 July 2016
- Vairano (ITA) 16 - 18 September 2016
- Waregem (BEL) 22 - 25 September 2016
- Boekelo (NED) 06 - 09 October 2016