Following two years of intensive training and competitions the GBR TREC Senior and Young Rider team have been announced to compete at the European TREC Championships in Italy 2014.
The squad have had to conform to a selection criteria which has seen them competing both on home turf and abroad, enabling them to gain experience over all types of terrain. The squad has been busy fundraising as they are entirely self-funded.
The Senior Team comprises:
- Susannah Lee from Warwickshire
- Lynn Mabbitt from Lincolnshire
- Daniel Nolan from Warwickshire
- Hilary Barnard from Bristol
Lynn Davies from Pembrokeshire and Dorothy Still from South Lanarkshire will compete as individuals.
The Young Riders competing are:
- Meredith Baker from Hampshire
- Caitlin Crossley from North Yorkshire