British Showjumping Release
The British Showjumping squad selected for the Young Rider Nations Cup competitions in Wierden, The Netherlands which runs between 1 – 5 June 2016 are as follows:
- Millie Allen (18 years) Stockton on Tees, Cleveland with the 11 year-old bay stallion Balou Star owned by Udo Oppermann.
- Amy Inglis (19 years) from Haywards Heath, West Sussex with Samayava Ar Park a 10 year-old chestnut owned by Geoff Shingles.
- Theo Simpson (aged 19 years) from Buckhurst Hill, Essex with Touch of Chilli a 12 year-old chestnut gelding owned by David Simpson.
- Callum Tusler (19 years) from Horsham, West Sussex with the 9 year-old liver chestnut gelding Convinced I Am owned by Fiona Tusler.
- Anna Wilks (19 years ) from Henley-on-Thames, Oxon with the 12 year-old bay gelding Undicci owned by In Showjumpers Ltd
The Nations Cup competition takes place on Thursday 2nd June 2016 at 16:00 hrs and the Grand Prix on Friday 3rd June at 18:15 hrs local time. The Chef d’Equipe accompanying the squad will be Tony Newbury.
Further information on the show, and full results once the show is underway, can be found by visiting www.dutchyounsterfestival.com. FEI TV will be showing live footage from the event. To access this please visitwww.feitv.org.
British Showjumping would like to thank their consortium of Business Partners who assist support the Youth Squads.
The British Jumping teams are also supported by the Equestrian World Class Programme. The programme, which encompasses both Podium and Podium Potential squads, focuses on identifying talent, developing potential and maximising medal winning performances on the world stage. The Programme has been funded by the National Lottery via UK Sport since 1998 and is a portfolio within the British Equestrian Federation.