Do you want to be part of equestrian sporting history? The organising committee of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games are recruiting volunteers to help with the running of the equestrian disciplines. The only requirements to take part in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity are some equestrian experience, a commitment to hard work and great team spirit.
Volunteers activities will start on 13 July to finish on 12 August for the Olympic Games, and they will start again on 16 August to finish on 3 September for the Paralympics.
Please follow the steps below to register as a volunteer:
- 1. Check the general explanation (conditions, what is provided, etc.) on the Tokyo2020 volunteer site.
- Log in to the volunteer registration portal My Page Login and complete the registration form.
- When you get to Step Four, enter the equestrian competition code in the 'Add more' field. The numbers are: SPT092632 (Olympics) or SPT092633 (Paralympics). Do not enter spaces or other letters or numbers.
- After completing registration, please send your seven digit volunteer registration number and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for application submissions is Friday 7 February 2020. A web interview will be held from the middle of February.
There is also an FAQ page about the volunteering role, which may be helpful in submitting your application.